Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

just a few things from today

I took E out in the pool today again. I love having a pool! Then we had leftover pizza for lunch. E has been asking for "ananas" (pineapple) all day long today. We don't have any at home. =(

I started thinking about what to pack for our trip next week and it's so hard. I guess we will bring some summer clothes, but not the spaghetti strap ones. I think we will need the short sleeves at least. We will also bring some early fall clothes. Not that we have a lot of that, but we can always go shopping once we get there. =) I only wish the dollar was worth more!!!

Shoes... hmm... all we have are sandals and flip flops. Should we buy some here or there?

C started cleaning out the room that will be the new nursery. (Mostly his stuff that was left in there.) We will use it as a guestroom one last time though, while I'm away. C asked me to move all of my folders out of the filing cabinet so he can move it out of there. That's done. Now I have to go put away some clothes before my little girl wakes up. But first I need some tums to get rid of this heartburn I got from eating Dakota bread (it has onions in it, which gives me heartburn every time). The bread is so good it's worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...