Friday, August 14, 2009
splish splash
This morning was a nice one. The sun was shining (and will continue to shine for days, yay!). C is doing yardwork today with the help of his dad and our friend F. Thank you both! I took E out in the backyard and filled up her water table with water and then I set the hose up so it turned into a sprinkler. We both got pretty wet. C and F were away unloading brush and dad came to join us. I had to use the bathroom so I asked him to watch E for a sec. When I came back out he had put E (who was wearing regular clothes and a regular diaper) in the water table. She was sitting in there pretending she was a fountain. So I went back inside again and got her swim stuff. Before I took her inside for naptime I dipped her in the big pool. C is fixing the pump now so we can all go swimming tomorrow. I should probably invest in a preggo swimsuit soon, b/c I probably gross people out in my regular bikini, but for just in the backyard it works fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment