Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can I get more days in June, please...

There is just so much to do this month. We are trying to get the house all fixed up so we can move in, but it's June... weddings, showers, rehearsals ... they are great things, but they take up precious time too.

My daughter's fever finally broke, but now she has a really nasty cough and needs bubbles every 4 hours. (Bubbles the fish = the nebulizer mask)

"So you think you can dance" are down to their final 20. Yes, I do watch that show and I really like it. Well, on Wednesdays anyways. They drag it out on Thursdays though so I'm blogging now while I wait to see who gets kicked off.

Fathers day is coming up. The American one. My dad has to wait until November. But my husband and my father-in-law will be celebrated in a couple of days. The question is... what will we do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...