Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

R U sure?

Så ofta när jag genomgår prövningar så vill jag att de skall gå över snabbt. Men tänk på Josef i Egypten. Det började redan före Egypten med hans bröder och det varade i flera år. Jämfört med vad han gick igenom så är mina prövningar små.

I read a survey on someones MS today and one question was: How long do you think you will live?
The answer given was: Hopefully forever.
That is so sad. I can't imagine not being 100% sure about going to Heaven. I pray that I will get an opportunity to talk to her and let her know that there is a way to be sure. It's not about living a good life and doing good things and hope that the good in your life will outweigh the bad stuff. And if it does you will go to Heaven. It's about accepting that you do things wrong from time to time, that you can't make it to Heaven on your own. That you need Jesus, because He is the son of God and He can forgive you. All you have to do is believe this. Yes, it is that simple.

Well, someone is waking up. It time to vacuum and do laundry. And figure out something for dinner. I just wish I knew who's going to eat here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...