I had an idea. I emailed it to someone. And I just read what they wrote back to me. Somehow they misunderstood things and got offended. I think. The written word can really mess things up sometimes. So frustrating! You can't hear someones tone of voice when you read what they write.
We had no power this morning. It was HOT! and sticky. But we went over to a friends house so my daughter could get her medicine. We should get a nebulizer that takes batteries. But it was nice to hang out in a cool house. Thanks to my friend for letting us stop by!
We're home now and our A/Cs are on high. This place should be cooler in a little bit.
I should probably grab a bite to eat. I only had a pop tart for breakfast. I didn't want to mess around in the fridge too much when the power was out. Pop tarts aren't very good for breakfast. It's like eating a cookie. But then again I'm sure some people eat cookies for breakfast in this country.
Filmjölk, musli, mackor med ost, prickig korv, leverpastej, ett glas juice. Mmm. That's what I want!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment