Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ceiling Fan, Backyard & Steps

I can't find a ceiling fan I like. Well, there are the specialty stores where you can mix and match until you get what you want, but I'm not paying "$300 and up". No way!

I took E to our new backyard today. She loved it. She kept climbing the steps to the pool. Steps are her new favorite. (I let her walk on the sidewalk on our way home from the park the other day, but she kept going up to all the houses to climb their steps so I had to put her back in the stroller.) Anyways... It was almost naptime so I put her in the car to go home and she cried b/c she wanted to stay. I can't wait to move so we can go out there everyday. I try to take her to the park or playground everyday now, but it's not like we spend half the day there, so when we get back home she walks up to the window and just stands there and looks out. She loves being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...