He went to work with a slight fever, even though I thought he should have staid home and rested. He said he was already taking 3 day off this week to work on the house so he had to go in. So he went to work and worked all day long.
Since we're moving soon we only installed one AC in our apartment, hoping that it would be enough. But it's been running on high all day long and it was still 80 degrees in here at the end of the day. And with our daughter being sick too (103.5!) I figured we had to do something about that. So he went out and got a better AC, moved the one we have to one of the bedrooms, and put the new one in the livingroom. It's now almost 10 o'clock at night and he just sat down to eat his dinner. He has been working all day long with a fever and still did not complain at all about tonight. In fact, when I thanked him he just smiled and said "of course".
My husband is truly my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment