Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family hug

Oh, I've got to write this down. It's the cutest thing and it happened during one of our family hugs. So my husband and I are both holding our daughter and we're all hugging and then we take turns kissing her and I give my husband a kiss. Then we both give her another kiss. Then the cute stuff happened. She put one hand behind my head and one behind my husbands, pushing our heads together so we could kiss again. It was so sweet!

I went to the most amazing baby shower today. All the details, from the invitation to the decorations, the cake and the people in costumes, oh, and the shirts made especially for the new mommy and daddy we're just awesome. We weren't allowed to wrap our gifts but had to present them in a nice way. If I can figure out how to do it, I will post a picture of my gift.

I did it! Can you guess the theme of the shower?

Tomorrow is Father's day and I know what I want to get for my husband, but I just can't make up my mind about the final choice. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...