Unpacking, unpacking, unpacking...
This place is a mess and I have to keep a close eye on E. It's definitely not baby proof and we experienced that in a somewhat bad way a few minutes ago. We have a big box of cleaning products just sitting in our mudroom. I've been watching E carefully so she wouldn't get into it, but I turned my back to her for 2 seconds to wipe down the counter top and that's when I heard the coughing... I turned around and there was E with a bottle of Palmolive in her hands and this weird expression on her face. I lifted her up and put her on the counter top and she puked right away. I called Poison Control Center (yes, I have their number programmed (sp?) in my cell phone after she ate diaper rash creme, which is not dangerous by the way) and they said she might puke, which she already did, and that I just had to dilute the detergent by giving her lots of water. Which she didn't want, of course, so I had to force feed it to her.
She's sleeping peacefully now, but I'm sure I will check on her a few more times than I normally would, just to be on the safe side. I'm just so thankful that she decided to try the Palmolive and not the scrubbing bubbles or the bleach. Well, now I'm going to move that box to a safer place.
yeah, thats a little scarier than my incident the other day. scary! glad she is ok!
ReplyDelete