So who was right, realistic me or hopeful me?
It took her about half an hour to fall asleep. Which isn't too bad. That's normally what it takes her to go down for a nap. She always fights it a bit. I told her I would take away her Teddy if she got up one more time. So, still laying down, I could see her inching her way down the bed. She was staying down... Darn smart kid! Anyways, she slept for little less than an hour, then she woke up crying, all freaked out, just like in the middle of the night. She would not lay back down, so I brought her out on the couch with me where she fell asleep in my arms and slept for another hour until I woke her up. I didn't get much done, but it was cozy to hold my sleeping "baby" in my arms. (And to be honest a bit uncomfortable too. I kept falling asleep and didn't have any support for my head so it kept falling to the side. But mostly cozy.)
Well, I'm not looking forward to round 3, but it's coming in about 3 hours. Now it's time for dinner. I'm just frying up leftover Kielbasa stew tonight. Easy and yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment