Last night went so much better than the night before. She didn't fight it at all. She stayed in her bed (except for one time when she came up and needed us to change a stinky diaper) until she fell asleep. It's now 7:15am and she is still sleeping. She woke up once at 5:20am, but went right back to sleep after I went in and tucked her in again. Hopefully this is it and she's accepted her big girl bed.
As far as the crib goes it's in the nursery and she loves to climb in and out of it all day long. We'll have to put an end to that when baby H comes!
I have another NST today before my regular check up. But C is home from work today so I get to go alone. It's pretty hard to keep an eye on E while being strapped in so I'm thankful she won't be there.
I just heard a door open... time to go!
Yay! Great news! Go E - what a good girl :)
ReplyDelete