I couldn't go back to sleep after C's alarm went off this morning so instead of tossing and turning I decided to get up and enjoy the peace and quiet. It's Christmas eve today and back home everyone is celebrating Christmas. We will be celebrating E's birthday today. She's turning three. Such a big girl. I love her so much! C is working until lunch today and then he'll be home and she gets to open up her gifts. I doubt there will be a nap today. "Here are your gifts, now go to sleep." Somehow I don't think that's going to fly. I finished her cake yesterday. It's a toffee ice-cream cake. I hope she'll like it.
Lately, when E picks out her bedtime story it's the same book every night. "Flip and Flop". They play this game called Boomba and she really likes it. But yesterday she picked a book called "I know it's autumn". Not the book for this season, but it was what she wanted me to read and anything but Boomba sounded great to me =). The book talked about different things that happens during fall and when we got to the apple picking page she started describing exactly what she wore this year when we went. How does she remember? Well, I guess she's seen the pics from it a few times. I still thought it was pretty funny.
Oh, shoot, I just remembered one gift I forgot to wrap... got to go!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment