- The big girl bed thing is definitely a battle every day. E keeps climbing out. It takes about an hour for her to settle in and go to sleep, both at naptime and at bedtime. Some nights she sleeps in her bed all night without waking up, some nights we wake up from her trying to squeeze in between us.
- It's Monday today, the only day of the week when I actually feel like cleaning. So except for the counter top in the kitchen my house is sparkling clean.
- E and I made some gingerbread cookies today. Yum! And a lot of fun!
- My lower back is killing me from scrubbing the tub.
- I found some Christmas cards in my purse today that I thought I had put in the mail. Oops! They might show up a little late.
- It's my brother's birthday today. Happy birthday!
- Tomorrows plans include grocery shopping and making Swedish meatballs.
- Wednesday we'll make some Christmas candy.
- Thursday is E's birthday.
- Friday is CHRISTmas!
Monday, December 21, 2009
miscellaneous dots again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i would totally lock her door. i dont care if other moms think im nuts, but untill livi got used to staying in bed and staying in her room, thats what we did.
ReplyDeleteshe may end up sleeping on the floor by her door a few times, but she will get the idea that she has to stay in her room and then she will get the idea that she likes the bed better than the floor.
happy birthday E!
Merry Christmas!
we didnt do christmas cards this year. next for sure since we will be away!