Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

four

  • I'm on a roll. Third day in a row that I'm blogging. E is sleeping in her crib for the last time. Tonight we're putting the big girl bed together. It's very exciting, but also a bit nerve wrecking. I wonder what it will be like putting her down for the night and for naptime. If you have any tricks up your sleeve please share. I have a feeling that we'll be hearing a lot of little feet on the floor past night time /naptime from now on.
  • C just got home. He got out early b/c he had a dr's appointment today with his allergist. He had to stop to pick up a prescription too so he bought me a york. Yum!
  • I sent out the gifts for Sweden today. They will most likely not make it there before Christmas. I am so bad at getting things in the mail on time. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I sent something on time. I am the same way when it comes to RSVPing for something. Today I RSVP'd for a party that is tomorrow. I was supposed to get back to them by the 13th I think. *sigh*
  • Well, my York is in my tummy and I have a couple of phone calls to make so I should probably sign off. Not that that means I will make the phone calls. I'm thinking that since C is home that makes for a pretty good excuse to put it off until tomorrow. Oh, my twisted mind... Can someone say Procrastinator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...