- We had a birthday party for E two days ago. She was so excited and she had so much fun. I didn't want to do a Christmas themed birthday. I figured just b/c she is a Christmas kid doesn't mean she can't have a backyard party. So we decorated the church café with flowers, butterflies and other bugs and brought in backyard equipment (houses, slides and a climber) for the kids to play on. We also had a craft corner and dad did some face painting.
As we were leaving it had started to snow and E ran around trying to catch snow flakes on her tongue. A perfect ending! Well, E crashing in her crib when we got home was pretty perfect too. =) - All the preparing and the party itself made me really sore. I didn't get to take as many breaks during the day as my body requires right now and so I was in a lot of pain all Saturday night. But it was all worth is, seeing E have so much fun. And the pain is mostly gone by now.
- Yesterday we got to see baby BAM. Congrats to the M's! E got to hold him. Well, I helped her hold him while she was sitting down. When we got home she kept bringing me baby dolls to hold, but she had to help me hold them. I think she will be quite possessive of baby H when she arrives.
- Today is cleaning day and the vacuuming, sweeping and mopping is done. I will dust later. Yes, I know, dusting should be done before vacuuming and mopping, but I didn't feel like it. Cleaning is a lot more fun when you don't have rules to follow.
- C went away on a business trip yesterday. I don't like it when he's away. First of all I miss him. And so does E. It also means less breaks for me. And harder to leave the couch to go to bed. And harder to fall asleep. But we're blessed that he has a job and this means some overtime, which is great right before Christmas.
- I'm 34 weeks pregnant right now. I had E at 35 weeks. Hopefully baby H will let us celebrate Christmas before she shows up. I would really like to make it to January and then she can come whenever she wants to. C is hoping for end of December. Tax return, ya know!
- It's time for lunch. There is plenty of leftover pizza from the party so that's what we'll have today.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Seven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hej,
ReplyDeletejag hittade e bok hos mormor maja för många år sen, den handlade om städning. där stod det att man alltid ska damma efter dammsugning därför dammsugning gör att man river upp dammet, så logiskt. fortsätt stada du! kram mamma.
vad bra. jag river förvisso bara upp dammet med min dammvippa med. Jag behöver skaffa en med strutsfjädrar. De ska vara bra har jag hört.
ReplyDelete