Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

back to us

We're back to being just us again, just me, C and E. My husband's family left early this morning. We had a great time with them and will miss them a lot. But it has been a busy summer. There has been some serious renovating, still not done, my family visited for 3 weeks, I had one week to pack, we moved into our construction site, I tried to unpack a little before my husband's family arrived, they stayed for two weeks. And during all this family time there has been a lot of activities going on. As you can see on FB or MS, if you check out the pics. And there is more to come. But now it's just us. And although we love our families and miss them tremendously it is nice to know that things will calm down a little. I say a little b/c we still have a lot to do around the house, but at least we can focus on that now. And each other.

E had her 20 month well visit today. She's still afraid of her Dr, so she was crying pretty much the whole time. The shots didn't make it any better. At least there are no more of those until she's 4. Then, b/c of her shots, she didn't have a good nap and so she was cranky the whole evening. Until she got in the tub. I need to set up her water table soon so she can play with water during the day too. Oh, how she loves water!

I need to buy a new vacuum. But I don't know which one to buy. It needs to have a HEPA filter. That is a must with all of our allergies. I would like a bagless one. And it would be nice if it didn't weigh a ton. If you know of a good (great) one, please let me know. (also let me know if you know of one I should avoid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...