Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

our day

We went up to the camp ground today and hung out with a bunch of friends. We had a really good time. It was fun to see E play with (or next to) her friends. It was less fun to run after her every time she saw a dog. There were a lot of dogs!

I got a call from A. He and D went to see my mom today. They said that she was responding better today. That's good news. Her condition is still the same, but hopefully they will find out everything they need when they run the tests again in a few days.
I wonder what kind of strong meds they have her on though, b/c yesterday, when JA visited her, she told him she was to tired to cook him dinner. (She's not even allowed to sit up!)

When we came home tonight I gave E a sponge bath since it was to late to give her a real bath. She will definitely need one tomorrow though. The water in the bowl got very dirty. She's sound asleep now and we finished the movie we started yesterday... National Treasure II. We've seen it before, and even though it's not as good as the first one, it's still OK to watch again.

I guess it's time for us to go to bed too b/c C fell asleep on the couch (again) and I'm yawning. (Did that information make you yawn? It made me yawn, every time I wrote the word actually - haha.)

Well, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...