So the kidneys have made me a little confused for awhile. The ones in the Bible that is. The Lord sees to the heart and the kidneys. The heart part I got, but what is the deal with the kidneys? So I was thinking that it probably had something to do with cleaning us out, what we keep in our lives and what we get rid off. In us I mean. Yeah, I probably don't make much sense right now to anyone but myself. Anyways... I checked some other Bibles and instead of using the word kidneys (which is the original word) they used mind (and feelings once) so I think my theory was pretty correct. Well that was my little kidney story.
So who is this Jeremiah that's blogging? Well, I'm still talking about the Bible. First of all, you should know that I am a blog and FB stalker. I love to read other peoples blogs. And as I was reading Jeremiah 20:7 and a little further I felt like I was reading his blog. It was pretty cool. He was kind of complaining about being a prophet. It wasn't very easy, I bet. While reading I could really feel his frustration and it was so personal. He didn't put up the "I believe in God and things are so great"-face. It is great. But life is still hard a lot of times. And Jeremiah was definitely not fake. He was so tired of doing what God wanted him to do sometimes that he started to ignore Him for awhile. Which didn't work of course. So where am I going with all this babbling? Nowhere! I'm just sorting through my thoughts as usual. Get used to it. It may not make any sense to anyone else, but things are a lot clearer up in my blond brain right now. And with that I will end.
No comments:
Post a Comment