We just got back from an unnecessary appointment at the allergist. They couldn't test E today b/c she had Benadryl yesterday morning. Which I told them yesterday when we set up the appointment. So I had to schedule another one and still pay for my little chat with the doctor today of course. Grrr! (No, I'm not a tiger or any other wild cat. I'm still trying to figure out what letters to write when I'm frustrated.)
On our way home from the doctor's I realized that Teddy was missing. I call the office and they look for it and tell me it's not there. So I stop the car to search for this pink, little blanket with a teddy head on top. I can't find it. E likes to snuggle with her Teddy before she falls asleep and this particular Teddy isn't made anymore. Of course I can by a new one... on ebay for $40. I head back to the doctor's office and walk over to the play area, open up a cabinet in the little kitchen and there is Teddy, packed away so nicely by my 19 month old. Yay!!!
It's now passed E's naptime by an hour and we head back home. She falls asleep in her car seat and I can't wake her up. She's out. 2 minutes later I pull into our car port and she wakes up. Ok, I think. She only slept for 2 minutes. She'll go back down again. Yeah, right. I can hear her talking in her crib. Or whining. Hrmm! (No, that's not the letters I'm looking for either.)
Ok, I just got to say this... My life isn't half as bad as it might sound here. It's just that it's the frustrating things in life that I try to get rid of by blogging. That way I don't have to bother anyone with my negative thoughts. I get it off my chest anyways. Besides... we found Teddy. That's a happy thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment