Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Frustrating

Being a landlord sometimes means that you have to deal with some oh, not so smart tenants. Like this morning when I'm waiting for one of them to come down and knock on my door to get into our basement where we so nicely will let him store his junk. I don't want to start anything that I can't just walk away from so I'm just waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Finally I had enough. It's now 10:40am. I walk upstairs and knock on the door. The guy opens up and I ask him if I can let him into the basement now. He looks at me like I'm nuts and informs me that he will be down at 12:30. I've got some news for you, buddy... anything that ends with pm is not in the morning and I'm doing you a favor, not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...