- We got a new fridge, but the ice crusher stopped working so it needs to be fixed. But it's still nice to have a new refrigerator.
- Our tree is up and the battle of "no, leave that on the tree, be careful etc" has begun.
- I got a new background here. How do you like it?
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with the C's. Very nice.
- T & D came over for a game night yesterday. We played Sequence and I must admit that C & T beat me and D 4 to 1.
- C is watching some animated star wars thing. Ridiculous! (Yeah, I'm not a fan of space movies or animations. Put them together and you definitely lost my attention.)
- Confession time: I have not been working out in awhile due to neck problems. Hopefully I can start again soon.
- I had "fika" with a friend from home the other day. It was fun to catch up. More friends from home should stop by so I can catch up more often. Although I don't think a trip over the big pond could be considered "stopping by".
Saturday, November 29, 2008
8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment