E has always been drinking very well from both sippy cups and straw cups, but lately it seems like she thinks the straw is more fun. And I like the cups that she has, well I liked the cups until the valve function broke and they started acting like fountains when we flipped up the straw. So I went searching for new cups. I found one that you can put your own picture in. I only bought one though b/c it was a little pricey. But it will be good to put her name and picture and allergy info in when we go places, like church for example. I also bought a 2-pack of another brand. A brand I usually try to stay away from. But they had 3D pictures on the cups. When you turn the cups the pictures seem to move. I figured if E likes the cup she will drink more. And I was hoping that maybe not everything from this brand was so bad after all. BIG MISTAKE! I filled a cup with water this morning and turned it up side down and the water just poured out from the air hole. Hopefully I can return them.
So I need some help. I don't want to go around searching for the perfect cup. Usually I read a lot of reviews, but I figured I would ask anyone who reads this... If you know of a great straw cup, let me know. THANKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment