- I tried pouring hot water over my rolled oats to make oatmeal after a friend told me that's how she does it. I thought it sounded like a good idea, but it takes forever so I went back to my old way - rolled oats and water in a pot on the stove, much quicker. I need quick since E climbs up into her chair, expecting food as soon as I start cooking.
- C stayed home with E last night while I went shopping with a friend. I needed a kid free night. It was so nice. I have to do it more often. Tonight I'm home and C is at the movies with some friends.
- We went to Chuck E Cheese's tonight. Very busy place on a Saturday night. E loved it though and we got to hang out with some good friends we don't see very often since we kind of switched continents with them. Well, I did anyways.
- I'm watching CSI NY right now. (Told ya it's random facts tonight.)
- I'm trying to get through Ezekiel but I actually find it kind of boring. Come to think of it I never really liked this book. But I'll keep reading it. Some day it might speak to me.
- I bought a notebook today. And I'm talking about the old fashion kind with lots of paper in it. Like I've said before... writing helps me sort through thoughts (which is why I like to blog) but I need a place to write down thoughts I don't want on the world wide web. E picked it out so it's bright with lots of flowers.
- Our sump pump kicked on by itself today - yay!
- E and I went for a pretty long walk today, even though it rained. Like they say at home... There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes. (It rhymes in Swedish so it sounds better.)
- I got a job offer today, something I can do from home while E is napping. I think I will give it a try even though I'm a little bit nervous. I definitely need to pray about it.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
a lot of random...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what is the job offer?
ReplyDeletetranslating Christian books from English to Swedish
ReplyDelete