Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

workout update

Halloween is definitely a setback when it comes to my muffin top removal plan. So after eating way too much candy yesterday and today I did my ab workout. (I wanted to do the cardio too, but I didn't have enough time b/c I just spent a ton of time on FB, uploading pix and checking out pix from my friends.) Good news... C found my weight bar so I added weights, felt good! I still have problems with the plank part, man that kills me, but I wish the crunches part was longer. I tried to do a few on my own, but that's just boring. Maybe I should try my husband's navy seal ab video... haha! Not sure I'm ready for "the beautiful pain" yet though.

MAN, I MISS MY BODY PUMP CLASS FROM HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...