The last time I blogged about this was in June. I just found another one to share. Once again, the names are fictional... =)
Alan asks Miss Bianca...
Alan: So is your husband's name Mr Bianca?
Charles: Where is Danielle?
Emily: Her name is up there, on the board.
Charles: No, the real Danielle with the bones.
Alan is sitting on a mat. Danielle sits down on a mat next to him. Felicity comes up to me, looking very sad.
Miss Swamerican: What's wrong?
Felicity: (Points to Alan) I just love him!
(She wanted to sit next to him.)
During movie time Gilbert walks over to the the Hermit crabs, then he walks over to Holly.
Gilbert: Holly, one of the hermit crabs is moving.
Miss Swamerican: Gilbert, leave her alone, please. She's watching the movie.
Isaac: (Thiking I was talking about the hermit crabs) They can't watch movies!
Alan: Miss Swamerican, I love your heart necklace. I'm going to buy you heart earrings. And flower earrings. And a Winnie the Pooh hair tie. Won't you love that?
We had oranges for snack. Jane had mandarin oranges from home. Alan was comparing the different kinds.
Alan: What kind of oranges are these?
Miss Swamerican: Fresh oranges.
Alan: I love fresh oranges. I love the word fresh with anything we eat.
Alan is eating a snack. All of a sudden he turns to me.
Alan: Miss Swamerican, why are you so young?
(Yes, my eyes teared up.)
I got a phone call from the office. After I hung up Isaac asks...
Isaac: What did they say?
Kelvin: It's none of your business!
Isaac: Yes, it is!
Kelvin: No, it's not!
Isaac: Yes, it is!
Alan: Kids don't have businesses!!!
I was telling Gilbert that I was going to cook fish for dinner that night. Gilbert told me he did not like fish. I told him he might like mine since I cook it the way we do in Sweden.
Gilbert: No, I don't like sea creatures... or ocean creatures... or lake creatures. (pause) I don't like anything that lives in water.
The children are talking about numbers. Somebody mentions infinity and another friend says that infinity is not a number.
Isaac: Yes it is! It is one, one, one, two, two, two, three, three and three.
During circle time...
Miss Lydia: Why can't the flag touch the ground?
Matt: You would hurt America. (so cute!!!)
Danielle: No, because it will hurt you.
Nate shows me a picture he made at school of him and his girlfriend getting married.
Miss Swamerican: Are you going to buy her a diamond some day?
Nate: Yes, ha ha!
Miss Swamerican: Some day when you're working and have enough money, ha?
Nate: I almost have enough right now.
Miss Swamerican: How much money do you have?
Nate: About $45!
(Hopefully he will buy her a magnifying glass at the same time.)
I brought in a yogurt.
Alan: That makes you burn fat and lose weight! I heard that on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment