Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 (I know my titles lack fantasy lately)

  • I started cleaning up after our old tenants. I'm starting to realize that not all people share my obsession for leaving things the way you would like to find it. Why won't they clean up after themselves? We spent 10 hours scrubbing our old apartment the day after we moved out. Our tenants... they didn't even clean out all of their stuff. So of course they didn't scrub anything.
  • E's poison ivy rash is getting smaller and she no longer cries when I rinse off the ointment.
  • Next week we'll have health insurance. Yay! No need to avoid people or playgrounds for the risk of getting sick or hurt.
  • I bought E some barrettes yesterday. The bendy clip kind. And today she wanted to wear them all at the same time. There's 12 of them!

4 comments:

  1. awww - we love the bendy clips! i found sparkly ones at walmart, and they come in a bunch of pastel colors. they actually stay in pretty well.
    sorry you have to do so much cleaning of other people's yuckiness - nasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found our bendy clips at Walmart too, sparkly, but they were mostly pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry if the apt upstairs was a mess. My husband said he cleaned all of our stuff out of there. And I should of been the one to go clean it out. I thought he could do a good job. Guess I was not right about that. I was to busy to get there to clean. I was busy cleaning other apts that day and moving at the same time. Sorry for any mess he did not clean. But, I even ran him over there to clean on my way to do another apt. that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that you have a lot on your plate right now. This is just my place to vent. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...