- Lemon Angel Hair w/ Balsamic Chicken
- Fish Finger, Tartar Sauce, Potato Wedges, Veggies 'n dip
- Tex-Mex Marinated Chicken with Tex-Mex Salad, Corn Bread
- Chilequiles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad
- Sesame Chicken Nuggets, Fried Rice (with plenty of veggies in it)
- Key West Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Asparagus
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Yummmmmmmmm!
I planned meals for a week this time. It usually lasts longer, with leftovers that can be used in different ways. Here it is...
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
these all sound delicious!! thanks for the ideas - you're right - yummmmm! :)
ReplyDeleteCan you post the recipe for lemon angel hair and balsamic chicken? It sounds SO good. :)
ReplyDeleteClick on the link to get the lemon angel hair : http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50373
ReplyDeleteThe chicken is just marinated in balsamic vinegar, evoo and maybe some spices, or you can use a vinaigrette.
I can't wait to try this recipe myself. I hope it's as good as it sounds!
well, maybe you can't click... just copy and paste, sorry
ReplyDelete