Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Potty Talk

Thursdays are my scrubbing days. I scrub the bathroom and the kitchen. (I'm done with the bathroom, haven't started with the kitchen yet - but I've played a lot with E.) Every Thursday when I'm on my knees on the bathroom floor, scrubbing the toilet I have the same thought. Who made this dumb design?! I'm talking about the toilet base. Why do you have to see on the outside how the pipe go? It makes for a lot of crevices (sp?) where dust ends up. Why not just make it a smooth surface, ready to be wiped down? It's not like you go looking for a toilet thinking "I really like the pipe-design, that would look good in my bathroom". I'm all for practical, easy to clean things. Just a thought for all of you toilet designers out there. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...