Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mwah!

For some reason E woke up at 2:45 am and could not go back to sleep. She tried, she really did. She laid down for a while several times, but could not go back to sleep. So we decided she could snuggle with us for a little bit. She did good, she laid down between us and tried to get comfortable. Every once in a while she sat up, but laid down again. All of a sudden I felt something wet on my lips. I opened my eyes and she was holding her pacifier in her hand while giving me a kiss, saying "mwah". It was really sweet. Then I got a hug and another kiss. I asked if she was ready to go to sleep now. She said "yes", I carried her in to her bed and she fell asleep.

This morning I slept through three alarms and E slept an hour longer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...