Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Splash

E has always been afraid of the shower so today, after rubbing the gritty poison ivy cream on and rinsing it off (with a small bucket) I decided it was time to change that. She was in the mood for playing in the tub. I put the shower head up-side-down and turned it on and she, carefully at first, started playing with the little "fountain". Then I showed her how to hold it and spray her tummy. She was sold. She played in the tub, with the shower and I was able to clean the bathroom sink and toilet. Then... she was all done and I didn't respond right away... so she took the shower and sprayed down the entire bathroom! And then she pointed to my pants and told me that they were wet. Thanks for the information, kid!

We now have a very clean (and dry) bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee! This is hilarious! And I love how you were gentle and creative with teaching her to get over her fear. What a great mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the shower time thing with the kids! :) After bathing the boys, we turn on the shower for a few minutes. They can play and splash to their hearts content, and I get to clean the bathroom! We all win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...