Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

pants on fire

So here's what I think is the true story...

You got an invitation to aunt R's birthday party. (We didn't and we're truly fine with that.) Aunt R likes to go to S and gamble a little with her sisters so her daughter decides to have her party there. Where they can't have kids. You want to show off E so you call me to tell me (lie to me) that me and E are invited too. (If we were C would also be invited, we would have gotten our own invitation and it wouldn't have been in the middle of the day when most people work.) You (and I don't think you're the only one, sad but true) decide that your grandchild should be there so D just have to try to get a room where you can bring kids.

This party should be about aunt R and not about you guys showing off your grandchildren. You should respect what is on the invitation.

I might not have all the details straight here, but I know I'm pretty close. You have tried to pull this stunt one time to many and guess what... There is no way I'll intrude on this party. We'll stay home!!!


PS. Happy Birthday aunt R! I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...