Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 about E

  1. E loves to jump! She jumps around all day long saying "yup, yup". One of her favorite places to jump is on our bed. She jumps for a little while and then she "falls" backwards, and laughs. But one day this past week the fall wasn't on purpose. She started whining a little bit, reached for her tongue and said "owie". She must have bit her tongue. You could see the mark from her tooth. But she didn't start crying. She just told us that it hurt by saying owie. She's finally expressing herself with words. Love it!
  2. Jumping isn't all that she loves. She also loves letters. She knows almost all of them now, but there's one that she renamed. W. She normally turns it around and says M. very common, but when we turn it back she says "at" with a very short a sound. Even if we say w first she always says at. She used to say something that started with double, but I guess it was too much work so she shorted it down. Well, more like changed it completely. I guess it's a good philosophy... when things get complicated, make them simple. =)

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie!!! And very smarty, too...I can't believe she knows her letters...very impressive. I am enjoying your style of blogging...adding snippets here and there as they happen. Very fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...