Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Amen

E was awake, but still in her crib this morning. Her door was open so I could see her from the kitchen where I was emptying the dishwasher, but I had my back towards her. She was standing up just babbling away. And then she said "Amen". I turn around and she is standing there with her hands together, fingers "braided". She wasn't babbling. She was praying. At least God can understand her. =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, isn't she just precious?!!! How wonderful of you to keep this record of such special moments. It makes me think of Mary "treasuring these things and pondering them in her heart."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying Mary this week and just read about that yesterday. I didn't make the connection though. Thanks for making me see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, i love that,,,,,,, so sweet. alivia hasnt done that, but she loves to pray at dinner and at bedtime and sometimes she wants to pray over and over again. LOL, and i love how cute she sounds when she syas amen. sooooo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...