I love today! It's been such a great day so far and I think it will stay great. We went over to these people for a playdate and had LOTS of fun! I got to have a little grown up conversation and E got to play with some friends in their awesome backyard. The weather is so nice today. We got home (a little later than we had planned - sorry K if we stayed too long, it was really hard for both of us to leave), E drank her "k, k, k" (milk) and went right to sleep.
I don't have to cook tonight. Chris wanted to go out to eat so I have the night off. And then we're heading to Stewart's for some ice-cream. Even though the ice-cream isn't free when you wear green this year, it's still really cheap.
I just love the days when I don't have to entertain E all day long inside.
Those days are great! It is nice to have a little adult conversation every once in a while. I am jealous that you get to go to Stewarts! Have a scoop for me.
ReplyDeleteAwww - we had fun too!! And NO, you didn't stay too long. :) Come back again soon...you're right, these are wonderful days!!!!
ReplyDelete