Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

just enjoying my day

Mmmmm... I like this day so far. I got up and got ready. Threw in a load of laundry and got E ready. Then we headed out to MOPS. This was E's first time in her new classroom. She did pretty good. I got to sit and listen the whole time. It was so nice. And breakfast was really good. Not very healthy, but oh, so yummy! =)

After MOPS I had to run to a bank I've never been to, but I found it without a problem thanks to Google maps. I love their photo view. It really helps when you can figure out some landmarks to look for.

When we got home dad was here painting and as soon as we walked in E noticed the balloons he had bought for her. 4 big balloons, with extra long string so she can pull them down from the ceiling. She had a ton of fun and I really enjoyed listening to all of her wows and one two three weeeee as she let go and they floated up, up, up..

Right now E is napping, the soup is in the crock pot, I got some cleaning done next door and I actually had time to sit down and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...