Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy, wonderful kid!

Today has been a great day. E has been doing really well, being happy, listening, playing so nicely.
It all started at the doctor's office. I had my physical today and E was playing and reading in the waiting room as I was filling out a form. She had lots of books and magazines out and a couple of toys when I was called. I asked her to put everything back and she did. I could hear the other people in the waiting room whisper to each other "wow, look at her. she is actually putting everything back after being asked." It is nice to hear those things. E also did very well while I was being examined, just playing and reading. My doctor is really good with her too, talking to her and E likes her. My shy kid actually left me alone in the room to change to go get a sticker with the doctor!
One time today I found her sitting on her potty, pants down but diaper still on b/c she was wearing a onsie, just reading her potty books. I gave her a reward even though there obviously was nothing in the potty.
She has been playing with her babies all day today and she was so sad when she had to say good night to them. On that note it's time for me to say good night and go get some z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...