- Monday: Pick up from the weekend, straighten up, organize. (I really enjoy this part) I think this will also be the day when I strip and make the beds.
- Tuesday: Dust everywhere (rotate which rooms that get a wet dust or dry dust), wipe mirrors and windows. And before I go to bed I make sure that all the toys and anything else that might end up on the floor is cleaned up so I'm ready for the next day.
- Wednesday: Vacuum / sweep, swiffer / mop
- Thursday: Scrub the kitchen work area, clean bathroom sink, tub, toilet.
- Friday: "Leftovers" that I missed during the week, then me-time to do what I want!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
cleaning
A while back I got a cleaning list from a friend. It was a very detailed cleaning list and I rewrote it to suit our apartment. Basically I cleaned different rooms on different days. I always had a couple of clean rooms each day. However, I must admit that even though my cleaning was so easy and fast with this list I got tired pretty quick of taking out the vacuum every day, but more than that, my hands couldn't take the cleaning every day. If you have eczema you know what I'm talking about. So I rewrote the list again to work on different things every day and here it is...
Labels:
misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love your new ideas!! And I have to agree, planning and making lists is so much more fun than doing the items on the list! :) Thanks for the new suggestions...how is E today?
ReplyDelete