Thursday, March 26, 2009
walking - loooove it!
I must say I love this "before the rain-weather". I needed something notarized so I put E in the stroller and we headed over to our lawyers office. It was so nice to take a walk in this not too cold / not too warm weather. We weren't freezing, we weren't sweating. The perfect weather for walking! We decided not to head straight home so we walked down past city hall and the library and then we bought some lactaid 100 at PC since we were right there. Then came the hill home. It's not super steep, but long. I love it! It kicks my butt every time. Now, if only this country was built a little bit more walker friendly... still as close to perfect as it can get here in my home away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! i'm proud of you for getting out there and walking! you're right, this weather is "just right." i'm sorry you long for home...i'm glad you're here - it's such fun getting to know you better! my kiddos talk about E all the time :)
ReplyDeletelong hill??? what long hill? the slight incline from the PC exit to the light?????? LOL you are so funny. you totally should come and take my bootcamp or come to a yoga class...... :)
ReplyDelete