Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3 for today

  1. I just finished my cardio and my ab workout. The accountability here really helps motivate me. I still haven't found my weights, but I have a feeling I won't need them for a little while. The cardio workout went a little bit better this time. I kind of got the first half of the steps down. The other half still frustrates me. But I have hope...
  2. I got my allergy shots again. E plays so well there. I got to read a magazine. And I found a couple of neat things. The first one was about teaching your children to eat right using the "helpful hand method". Make a fist... this is the amount of carbohydrates you should eat. Spread your fingers out. This span shows you how much fruit and veggies you should eat. (You are allowed to eat more.) Look at your palm. This is your protein portion. Finally make an OK sign with your thumb and pointer finger. This is your fat limit. Pretty cool!
  3. The other thing I read was a funny thing to do with your phone number... First step is to multiply the first 3 numbers (not your area code) with 80. Add 1. Multiply with 250. Add the last 4 digits of your number (as a four digit number). Add them again. Take away 250. Divide by 2. What do you get? Also pretty cool. At least if you enjoy math as much as I do.
That was my 3 for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...