Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Morning

I'm the only one up and it's so nice and quiet. Well, except for the high heels (?) upstairs. Last night wasn't so quiet though... K's TV was loud again. She said I could call her if it happened again, but I don't really feel like talking at 1am. So I texted her. I'm not so sure she texts.
E wasn't sleeping very well either. She hasn't for a few nights now. And there seem to be a few reasons...
  • She's got this awful rash going on that we got a creme for so that should be gone soon.
  • Her reflux seemed to be getting better so we started to cut down on the medicine. It was working great up until a few days ago when it came back full force, waking her up all the time. So we upped her dose again. (When we took her to the UC yesterday the doctor on call didn't listen to this at all. When the reflux is bad and she's sleeping it makes her gag and choke and that makes her cough. I guess all she heard was cough and called it a virus and hurried to her next patient. Well, at least we got a creme for that rash.)
  • She might be getting her 2 year molars. She is chewing on everything and seems to be in pain. (or maybe the doctor was right and she has a cold sore or something. But she looked in her mouth - for 1 sec - and didn't say anything.)
  • I think her night terrors are back. Not fun! She just screams and not even the paci helps. She refuses to take it. I think it time to start the "prevent night terror - night routine" again. (Once again the dr said she's probably just scared from choking... She doesn't choke all the time she wakes up screaming! If you listened to me you would get more info. I hate it when doctors don't listen to all the info, when they don't even let you tell them everything b/c they have already made up their minds and really just wants to get on with the next patient. Good thing that I listen to myself and came up with all these other diagnoses instead =) Well, not much else to do when you can't fall alseep.)
Well, since E might have a virus (maybe she does, but I'm not so sure, don't want to chance it though) I'm not bringing her to church. C will stay home with her. I'm so excited! I actually am going to get to sit down for a whole service. No nursery will call b/c E is crying. Yay! And I decided to go to late service b/c it's baby dedication today.

OK, breakfast time...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could switch to a different pediatrician?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't her pediatrician. we went to urgent care b/c her rash was spreading fast. And we didn't go to the urgent care at her regular place b/c I don't like the dr that was on call. I love her regular doctor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...