Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

a new night time habit?

So for about a week now this has been our night time schedule:
  • regular bed time routine
  • put E down
  • everything's ok for a couple of minutes
  • E whines to let us know she has a wet diaper
This means we go through two night diapers every night. What do I do? Do I put her in a regular diaper first and chance her falling asleep and leaking through, or do I keep wasting an expensive night diaper?

2 comments:

  1. welll... alivia has always slept in the same diapers that she wears all day. i tired the night ones and noticed no difference... if she wakes up wet... then she wakes up wet. she will survive.... but cheap store brand diapers just suck overall. i just bought a pack to save 7 bucks...and i already had a leak and i already cant wait to buy pampers again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. regular diapers used to work, but we had to switch to night diapers a couple of months ago b/c she woke up wet almost every morning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...