Here are the reasons I bought them...
- They actually fit.
- I have 90 days to make up my mind. I can always return them if I change my mind, but at least I have them as a back up. ( I always wait with buying things so that I'm sure that I want them and when I go back to the store they're gone.)
- I love what she's going to be for Halloween. This might be my last year deciding. Next year she will be almost three and might want to pick out her own costume. And little girls tend to pick out the cute princess costumes. Not my style. I might as well splurge while I like the costume.
- She will be SOOOOO cute.
- They actually match some other outfits she has and can be worn before and after Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment