I just read something about how it can feel like God is distant from us when we go through trials, but that is not how I feel at all. One thing after another seems to go wrong with this house and everytime we're happy about a step forward we end up being pushed two steps back. But I still don't feel like God is distant. He is right here next to us, taking care of us. He is in complete control. But it's still frustrating because I know that He is letting us go through this when He could just make it stop and let us breath. I know He has his reasons and maybe one day He will let us understand, maybe not. That doesn't really matter. I just pray that we will learn quickly what we need to learn and that we can start moving forward. I can't wait for the day when we can look back at this and say "we're so glad that is behind us now".
Hmm, writing this just made me realize something. Wow!
I really need to talk to C about that. Things might start to make sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment