what a waste...
Our driveway and parking area was going to be redone today so C took the day off. It's now 1:52 pm and they still haven't showed up. Or called. We have left messages, but have not heard back from them. We had all of our tenants park on the street. When will they be here? What day will they show up? We can't ask our tenants to keep parking on the street. And C can't just take days off of work in case they will show up.
summer is back...
well, not really, but it is a beautiful fall day. I'm back in flip flops, short sleeves and capris (sp?) This is better than summer. No humidity. I love it!
I'm a babe...
;-)
I wrote before about how E calls C babe instead of daddy. Well, she calls me babe too. Yes, it's cute, but I prefer daddy and mamma.
No comments:
Post a Comment