Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

third day without C... so far

Well, the day isn't over yet, but I just have to vent.
Because of last nights TV incident I woke up very tired. As I was getting ready for MOPS I hear this drip, drip, drip sound. The upstairs shower is leaking. Not from the old spot, the putty is still holding up. From underneath their shower. My solution... move the bucket. I'm so grateful C will be home tomorrow, but I also feel so bad for him. This just adds to the stress.

Oh, I have to write this down, because this really bugs me... so the girl with the loud TV after midnight... she wants to sleep until 1:30 pm on Saturday so she asked if we could be considerate and not fix the leak right then. (I know she has her reasons for her weird sleeping schedule and the TV being loud. It just cracks me up that we should be considerate when we need to fix something, but she's just watching TV.)

So to MOPS... not so sure yet. I'll definitely give it another try, but I spent most time in the nursery taking care of my kid with separation anxiety. I don't really care if I get to do a craft or not, but I would really like to listen to the message. Maybe I should just sign up for nursery. I don't know.

We had lunch with my father-in-law after MOPS. E was being kinda cranky. She was so tired. I actually had to wake her up almost an hour early to get to church on time. She started sleeping until almost 9 in the morning. And I figured I'm not gonna fight that too much since daylight savings time will end soon and then she will wake up at 8 again. Great!

She did not want to go down for a nap today. She was standing up in her crib just crying. Until I gave her a pillow. She laid right down and fell asleep. Her little bottom sticking up in the air. She's so cute.

Well, that's my day so far. Hopefully the afternoon will be better. I should go get some rest. I'm not a nap person so maybe I'll put in a movie.

1 comment:

  1. ok...so i woudl totally tell your stupid tenant that they need to keep the noise down after like 10 pm.... and i love that you banged on the ceiling.

    i hate when alivia doesnt want to go down for a nap... i am alot tougher than jason when it comes to that and i have no problem letting the crazy kid scream and cry. she always has a pillow in there... and all of her blankets get wrapped around her face and she loves it.

    i liked the message at MOPS but not the craft.....
    i will try again too..... i plan on continiung but i was hoping for a littel more. maybe b/c we didnt do group discussion... not sure.

    have a good day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...