Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

crazy calm morning

I woke up around 8:30, I think. I stayed in bed for a few minutes and when I checked the time it was 8:39. I was wondering what was going on with E so I checked on her. She was playing quietly in her crib, which she usually does for about half an hour after she wakes up every morning. I prepared her meds and sat down with the computer. But E never called on me to let me know she was ready to wake up. At 9:20 I checked on her again, she was sitting up, but laid down. I went to get myself ready. Ten minutes later I was done and E had gone back to sleep! She slept until 10:20. This totally threw me off. I didn't know what to expect for the rest of the day. Would she even want a nap? By 1:45 she brought me her bedtime book (the one we read every night before she goes to bed). I asked if she wanted a nap and she ran to her room. I didn't want to put her down just then, thinking she would only take a very short nap. I gave her some milk and she was up until 2:30. It's 3 o'clock right now and she's sleeping peacefully in her crib. I love it when I get a break like this.

Ok, so here's my workout update I promised. (I've been dreading this.)...
The early morning walks have not started yet. I need to go to bed earlier! I figured I could get up when C gets up, but I don't even hear his alarm. Maybe if I promise to keep you updated I will be too ashamed every time I have to write that I still haven't started that I eventually will get my act together. So... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...