I got my allergy shots today. The right arm itched. The same injection as the last time. I have to mention that to them next week. E played in the kids corner of the waiting room. She used to really enjoy it. Now she gets bored quickly. I guess that's to be expected though. We're there for 30 min once a week.
We played a lot this afternoon. Well, first we cleaned and organized the play area and then we played. She wasn't so cranky this afternoon. Yesterday, when I was trying to keep her occupied I found some brand new Curious George books in our book shelf that I think we actually got as part of a wedding gift. Yes, wedding gift. Anyways... I read one to her, we snuggled in great grandpa's old chair. And today she remembered. She came up to me to get my attention and then she walked over to the shelf and pointed up and at first I was thinking "there is nothing fun for her in our shelf" and then I realized that she was pointing to those books. I took one down, we snuggled in the same chair as I read about George and some puppies. And then she read it to me. So cute. I love her so much.
We got to talk to C before he went out to dinner. She got so excited again to see her daddy on the screen.
That was pretty much our day. We didn't do much, but it was a good day. Tomorrow we start going to MOPS. I'm going to have to wake her up to get there on time. Not looking forward to that. I am, however looking forward to...
...some kid free time (hopefully she does good in the nursery)
...C coming home in 2 days
...a good nights sleep - good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment