Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

small victory

As I'm driving home from the mall I'm actually excited about coming home, putting E down for a nap and working out. I finally have enough space to use my equipment from that infomercial (yeah, haha) so it's fun to work out. I guess being excited about it is a victory in itself, but that's not what I'm talking about here. I actually ended up with a pounding headache so jumping around in my livingroom was out of the question. And then I realized that even though I can't do my cardio I can still do my ab workout. So I did. I had a bad headache and I still worked out. I did not use it as an excuse, but adjusted my routine. That's my small victory.

Confession time... I ate 2 pb/chocolate cookies. The last two. That's my weakness: if I have it I eat it. (note to self, buy a veggie platter - w/o dip - next time I go shopping.)

Want to hear something funny? I actually only ate one cookie, but there's one left and I'm going to eat it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...