This wasn't really what I was suppose to write about, although it was wonderful. I was giving E her bath when I thought of something worth sharing. If you know me you know that I have very sensitive skin and eczema. And if you know E you know that she gets all those things from us that we didn't want her to get (like eczema and asthma). So we've tried our fair share of skin products and here's my top 3... (not in any particular order and not including the prescribed ointment we need when things get really bad)
- Eucerin - of course. I should get paid by them since I recommend them so much. I actually import some of their products that are not sold here (shampoo and shower oil). We use the "plus intensive repair"-lotion. It takes a little while to soak into the skin, but it works wonders. Their hand lotion is another great thing. Aquaphor has to be mentioned here too since it's a Eucerin product.
- Mustela - sold at Babies R Us, a pretty pricey product, but it lasts a long time. Their newborn foam shampoo is great. E never had cradle cap! She now uses their regular baby shampoo - also great. Since we have eczema we use their Stelatopia line. It's for eczema-prone skin. Awesome! I actually use E's body wash and lotion for my face. Great stuff!
- Tripple paste. E had the worst diaper rash when she was little. Nothing worked. I had to take her to the doctors twice. It was awful. But doctor G recommended tripple paste and it took care of it right away. Also a little pricey, but I'm willing to pay for products that actually works.
No comments:
Post a Comment