Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

babyfree night update

So we hired a babysitter last night for the first time. When we picked her up E would not even look at her. But by the time we got home she emptied out a whole drawer in the kitchen and handed all the items to her one at a time. (And then, being such a good girl she put it all back.)

She didn't cry at all when we left. The only time she cried was when she went to bed. She cried for 5-10 minutes and the she was fine. So she had a pretty good night I would say. Thank again, S! (She was clingier than usual this morning, but that's understandable.)

So how did I do? Did I call every 5 minutes to make sure she was ok? Well, I meant to call after her bedtime to see how things went, but I had so much fun that I forgot all about that. My first time and I didn't make a single phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...